The Henley MBA is designed for experienced practicing managers and sharing your experiences with fellow students enriches your learning. To join the Henley MBA programme you require:
- Three relevant years' management experience
- A good honour’s degree (equivalent to an upper second-class in the UK system) or postgraduate diploma at NQF level 8
- Access to company data for assignment purposes
- To be at least 27 years of age evidence of English language competence (if it is not your first language)
- to have reasonable access to the internet and an email address.
The programme is delivered and assessed in English and students whose first language is not English must demonstrate a sufficient level of competence. They may be required to take an approved test. The overall approach to learning and teaching accommodates the context of a diverse society where many students will have first languages other than English.
Prior learning may be recognised in terms of professional qualifications, verifiable previous learning and management experience, as permitted by the South African Higher Education Policy as articulated by the Council on Higher Education from time to time.