JBS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A commitment to growing an existing small to medium-sized business or starting your own business;
- Honours degree (NQF Level 8) with an overall average of at least 60% OR Postgraduate Diploma in Management or related NQF Level 8 degree with an overall average of at least 60%;
- A three-year degree plus a PGDip (NQF Level 8);
- Mathematics: At a level of competence equivalent to the requirements of the National Senior Certificate;
- SAQA Accreditation of foreign qualifications;
- Proof of English language proficiency for foreign applicants;
- A minimum of 4 years' work experience at an appropriate level;
- A good mastery of Microsoft Office or equivalent software package;
- Acceptable performance on JBS admission tests and assignments.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) route, places on the MBA are available to those applicants who have excellent career credentials, but who do not have the requisite academic qualifications.
Entry into the MBA is a competitive process. We select for a fit between you and the purpose of our MBA and we also assess your potential to contribute to the learning of others in the MBA class in the area of business growth and development.