Registration, Accreditation and Recognition
- Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). (Registration No 2000/HE07/012)
- Accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
- Recorded on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Recognised by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
- Recognised by the Tertiary Education Commission of Mauritius (TEC).
- Recognised by Eduniversal.
Soon after its establishment in 1998, RBS extended its footprint of higher education delivery into the Southern African Development Community (SADC). In recent years this has been expanded to international shores.
Academic and research linkages now encompass China, India, Russia, Kazakhstan, UK, Mauritius, Kenya, Zambia and Namibia. Particularly significant recently are links with Shanghai University of International Business and Economics (SUIBE). RBS has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with (SUIBE) to collaborate on areas relating to research, staff and student exchange programmes, study tours and academic development. In September 2013, RBS inaugurated study tours to SUIBE which are planned to be undertaken regularly.
RBS has held the prestigious ‘Two Palme’ award by the Eduniversal International Scientific committee since 2008. This award acknowledges the quality of RBS programmes as well as the international influence in their delivery.
In further efforts to strengthen its African roots, RBS recently acquired membership of the Association of African Business Schools(AABS).
REGENT Business School International Partnerships
- Almaty Academy of Economics and Statistics (Kazakhstan)
- Barnaul University (Barnaul)
- YK Business School ( Mauritius)
- Shanghai University of International Business and Economics (SUIBE) - China
- Zamcom (Zambia)
- Namibia Chamber of Commerce
- Gitam University (India)
- Management Teachers Consortium, Global [MTC Global]