The USB’s Bursary Scheme provides partial bursaries and financial assistance to a number of deserving students who have been admitted to the MBA programme.
For more details on how to apply for bursaries, contact Marie Willows on 021 918 4243 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for bursary applications is 30 November each year.
Only students who have been accepted onto the MBA may apply for a bursary.
- The bursaries will be awarded for a full-time MBA.
- All the bursaries will be awarded on academic merit.
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
- Applicants must provide evidence of financial need and not be recipients of any other form of study sponsorship (e.g. from their companies).
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Further terms and conditions apply to each bursary.
- Every application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Stellenbosch University and the National Research Foundation offer bursaries.